SKILHUNT PRODUCTS WARRANTY
– Within 15 days of purchase, any manufacturing defects will be offered free replacement for defect part by SKILHUNT dealers.
– Within 24 months from the date of purchase. SKILHUNT offers free repair after service.
|Flashlights, Headlamps||24 months free repair|
|Chargers, rechargeable-batteries and remote switch||12 months free repair|
Warranty is applicable only to products and accessories listed above.
– Limited lifetime warranty. SKILHUNT will still provide with warranty service. Labor is free but we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is assessed according to the cost of the replaced materials.Freight should be paid by customers.
– Product appearance is excluded from warranty.
– We recommends shipping any and all returns via a traceable and insured shipping method, as SKILHUNT and it’s dealers/distributors can not be responsible for lost or damaged parcels.
– If the model has been discontinued, the warranty on the discontinued SKILHUNT product will be carried out by replacement of a current but different SKILHUNT product.
– Warranty certificate: Customers request after-sale service from SKILHUNT distributors or dealers by providing with a completed SKILHUNT warranty card, purchase invoice or receipt. The distributor should provide services to the customers and SKILHUNT will support for these services.
NOTE：To protect your rights, please purchase from our authorized dealers. You may not get warranty if purchased from Non-authorized dealer .
– The above free warranty does not cover any damages or failure caused by:
1. Normal wear
2. Rough operation
3. Battery leakage
4. Any defects or damages caused by the improper operations include but not limited to the operation which doesn´t comply with the warranty or notes shown in the product specification. For example, the product specification will describe that please don´t disassemble the flashlight´s head, as doing so can damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty
5. Any defects or damaged led by other behaviors which can not be controlled by SKILHUNT reasonably.