LED: CREE XPL
Max output: 500 Lumens
Max runtime:100 hrs
Max Beam Distance: 126 meters
Impact resistant: 1.5 Meter
Battery: 1×14500 or 1x AA Ni-mh or Alkaline
Rated Range: 0.9V ~ 4.2V
Head diameter 24mm/0.94inch
Body diameter 22mm/0.86inch
Weight: 51g / 1.8oz (without battery)
Accessories: Clip, lanyard, magnet replace O-ring, Operator’s manual, Warranty card, Spare O-ring
Optional Accessories: Headband
1. Super bright & lastest CREE XPL LED, High-performance, High-efficiency and energy conservation.
2. Durable aluminum vacuum plating reflector, Efficiency reflection, perfect beamshot, excellent structure and temperature resistance.
3. Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with 99% luminousness anti-reflective coating.
4. Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III hard anodization.
5. Multi-level dissipating heat design, excellent heat dissipation. Flashlight head integrated construction, high thermal conductivity.
6. Side switch button to transferring mode user-friendly interface to adjust output.
7. Four output levels and strobe, suitable for different environment.
8. Wide input range provides more choices of batteries.
9. Automatic memory function, remember bast used setting and can be preset to specific output mode for instant access.
10. Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
11. Low-voltage prompts function, the light will flash when the battery is low, remind user replace the battery on time.
12. Engineered anti-slip knurling for a tightly firm grip.
13. Dual recoil absorbing springs, battery impact resistance.
14. Tail stand as a candle-light.
15. Tail hand hole design for lanyard use, to prevent accidental dropping.
1. Battery installation & Replace magnet: Insert the battery into the flashlight,the battery positive pole toward the light head. Ensure batteries are inserted correctly,the flashlight will not operate with incorrectly inserted batteries. Ensure when the light turning on,the beam is directed away from the eyes.
When take the light with Bankcards(magnetic) or Cell phone,should replaced Magnet with O-ring.
2. Flashlight turning on/off: When the flashlight was OFF status:
Press the side switch to memorized brightness level.
Press and hold the side switch 0.5 second,to low mode.
Quickly double press side switch to turbo mode.
When the flashlight was ON(any mode) status:
Press and hold the side switch 0.5 second to turn off.
3. Brightness & mode selection: Brightness level:
Press side switch to Low-Mid-High-Turbo, cycle.
Quickly double press the side switch to Strobe (10Hz),Press side switch back to previous brightness level.
4. Low voltage indication
When the battery voltage drop down,the red indicator will blink twice every seconds.
|Specifications (ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standards):|
|Output(14500 Li-ion)||Mode 1||Mode 2||Mode 3||Mode 4|
|500 Lumens||170 Lumens||55 Lumens||3 Lumens|
|Runtime(14500 Li-ion)||1.5 h||3 h||8.5 h||100 h|
|Output(AA NiMH)||240 Lumens||150 Lumens||55 Lumens||3 Lumens|
|Runtime(AA NiMH)||2 h||3 h||8.5 h||80 h|
|Beam Distance||126 Meters|
|Peak Beam Intensity||4000 cd|
|Impact Resistance||1.5 Meter|